cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IainCaldwell
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Lansweeper is delighted to announce new capabilities in the security vulnerabilities space. Building on the foundations of our world-class scanning technology Lansweeper has enhanced our software scanning to normalize and enrich with NIST standard naming and identification. This enables Lansweeper to offer value add capabilities matching clients' software against NIST vulnerabilities databases.

This is a preview feature and will be iterated frequently over the next few months before the official release. Please use this space to give suggestions +ve or -ve to help us improve the product.

78 REPLIES 78
ajlangendijk
Engaged Sweeper III

I also would like to see the result on the security dashboard. Servers with vulnerabilities. Also in the software inventory if certain software is vulnerable mark them with a link to CVE. Also on asset overview page a notification and link to vulnerabilities. 

Hi @ajlangendijk,

As you are posting several comments, I think it would be easier to schedule a meeting where I can solve all your doubts regarding Sec. Insights and present to you the new functionalities that will be included in the coming months.

If you are interested, please let me know to get in contact.

P.S. I extend this invitation to anyone in the community who wants to know more or provide feedback about Sec. insights.

I sure am interested. We are very interested in this development and would like to help in terms of making this feature the best possible.

@ajlangendijk Please, send me your email in a personal message so I can schedule a meeting. I tried to send it to you, but you have the personal messages disabled.

Thanks

I dont have a private message option. Perhaps I need to receive one first?

Dont see the private messenger.

Hi @edu_ayus,

I dont see the envelope for private messages.

Regards,

@ajlangendijk you need to go to "My Settings" in your profile, then select the "Preferences" tab and "Private Messenger" sub-tab. You can enable it there. 

Dont have this option

ajlangendijk_0-1674832513677.png

ajlangendijk_0-1674819212855.png

As shown here. You do see a notification on the software page. It brings you to the CVE's detected. However the following has no reference to the first screenshot. This makes it hard to do something with the information.

ajlangendijk_1-1674819351804.png

Security dashboard missing any notification on vulnerabilities

ajlangendijk_2-1674819461144.png

The link on the asset page is same as in software page. I guess when information on this screen show what software this relates to this is very nice information!

ajlangendijk_3-1674819868356.png