cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elena-g
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

MicrosoftTeams-image (5).png

Give feedback early in the development of a feature and have even more impact! During the Beta Program, clients will test our MVP features before they are publicly available

The main objectives of the program are:

• Be the first in line to experience our new features and get the opportunity to provide feedback on new products.
  • Help us identify and solve possible bugs or blockers that you may find.
  • Impact Lansweeper's product roadmap and the feature's next steps.

Are you ready?

• Interviews with the Product Team: We will run a couple of product-oriented interviews after they have taken the time to test our new feature.
  • Engagement through the Lansweeper Community: We will keep engaging with clients through the private community channel.

FAQ

What types of participants are we looking for?

• We’re looking for all kinds of Lansweeper customers and partners interested in the promoted feature. All perspectives and backgrounds are valued and appreciated. 
  • Participants have to commit to pursuing activities with our product team, such as interviews and surveys.
  • Participants have to commit to testing the feature and provide feedback about their particular experiences.
  • Participants should be willing to share their success stories for marketing purposes.
  • Participants have to accept our User Participation Agreement via the sign-up form.
  • Spaces available are limited, so we may not be able to accommodate all applications.

What can I expect from the Beta Program?

The program will last over a month. During that time, we will ask you to actively test our latest technology and tell us your thoughts, comments, and ideas in a couple of online interviews. Our Product Managers and Researchers will guide you throughout the entire process.

Why should I join the program?

You will be the first to try out our new features and have the biggest impact on shaping the future product. You will meet the Lansweeper team and become one of our Beta Testers, while being publicly recognized in our Lansweeper Community. Plus, you will enjoy exclusive perks within the Community and receive Lansweeper merchandise! Check our Rewards Policy

When will I be contacted?

You will receive an email and know if you have been selected to join the program. After that, we will ask you to join a private group in our new Lansweeper Community and comment on it. The following steps are to set up a schedule to run the different activities with our Product Team.

I want to participate in research, but I don't want to commit to this program, are there other open activities?

Yes! Gathering feedback and research helps Lansweeper develop the best possible products and services to meet our customers' needs. We prepare different research initiatives during the product development process. Complete this form and let us know if you are interested. We will get back to you with fun activities and cool products to test out. Stay tuned!

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now