cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SRochford
Engaged Sweeper
If I look at the list of computers (eg System Configuration Overview report or the list of computers in a domain accessed from the main dashboard) it shows the RAM as kB (eg below) instead of MB (that computer really doesn't have just 1MB of RAM!)

Is this fixable?

Steve

KC101088 Dell Inc. OptiPlex 745 1 * 3189 Mhz 1013 KB 74 GB
4 REPLIES 4
HighlandIT
Engaged Sweeper
Fixed it myself (worked for me anyway):

set ANSI_NULLS ON
set QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[web30ossearch](@comp varchar(300))
AS SELECT dbo.tblComputers.Computername, dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Description, dbo.tblComputers.Domain, dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Caption,
CAST(dbo.web30ProcessorCapacity.NrOfProcessors AS varchar) + ' * ' + CAST(dbo.web30ProcessorCapacity.MaxClockSpeed AS varchar)
+ ' Mhz' AS Processor, CAST(CAST(CAST(dbo.tblComputersystem.TotalPhysicalMemory AS bigint) / 1024 / 1024 AS NUMERIC) AS varchar)
+ ' MB' AS Memory, dbo.tblComputers.Lastseen AS [Last seen], CASE ISNULL(dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Description, 'NOT SCANNED')
WHEN 'NOT SCANNED' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END AS Notscanned
FROM dbo.tblComputers LEFT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblComputersystem ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblComputersystem.Computername LEFT OUTER JOIN
dbo.web30ProcessorCapacity ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.web30ProcessorCapacity.Computername LEFT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblComputerSystemProduct ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblComputerSystemProduct.Computername LEFT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblOperatingsystem ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Computername
WHERE (dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Caption = @comp)
ORDER BY dbo.tblComputers.Computername

HighlandIT
Engaged Sweeper
FYI: If you click on any of the OSes in the right column from digital dashboard, you will see its still showing KB instead of MB for memory...

The fix worked for the view that shows all computers in the domain, but not for these views...
SRochford
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks - I tried searching the forum but "kb" comes up lots of times. No panic about a fix - I don't think anyone will get mixed up 🙂
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The problem has already been reported, it will be fixed in the next release.

if you want to fix this problem, open lsmanage, go to database scripts, load the attached script, execute