→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhauser
Engaged Sweeper
I have asked about agent based scanning in the wishlist forums. They say Lspush can do this, but I'm not sure how to go about the setup. I have a bunch of remote centers and neither are big enough for domain controllers or anything like that and they are not connected back to the main office. Now I have Lansweeper installed on my workstation, but how can I have Lspush connect back here? It is behind a firewall and most of the centers have routers also.
4 REPLIES 4
ifm
Champion Sweeper
just add
---
%PATH%\lspush.exe lansweeperservername.somewhere
---
to your startup/login-script
jhauser
Engaged Sweeper
I have looked into it, but I don't want the users to e-mail a file to me I'd rather it do it automatically. There is no documentation that I seen that shows how this can be done. Is there anyway for me to do this with Lspush without VPN connections?

I'd really like to put Lspush on a computer which is behind a router and have Lspush connect to the scanning server which is behind a firewall/router at another location.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
jhauser wrote:
I have looked into it, but I don't want the users to e-mail a file to me I'd rather it do it automatically. There is no documentation that I seen that shows how this can be done. Is there anyway for me to do this with Lspush without VPN connections?

I'd really like to put Lspush on a computer which is behind a router and have Lspush connect to the scanning server which is behind a firewall/router at another location.

You can implement LsPush with direct server connection, as outlined on page 33 of our online documentation. In order for this to work, your client machines of course need access to your scanning server.
Please refer to this knowledge base article, under "Clients to Service", for info on ports used by Lansweeper. You can change the used port if you wish, as described in our LsPush documentation.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please refer to page 32 of our online documentation for more info on implementing LsPush.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now