cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
quintinh
Engaged Sweeper
We run dual monitors around here. Is there any way to make screengrab.exe grab from both or specify which monitor I want a screenshot from?
13 REPLIES 13
cstern
Engaged Sweeper
Related question: Does the app support more than 2 monitors? I have a machine which has two video cards and four (4) monitors attached.
cstern
Engaged Sweeper
Well, I've just downloaded and tried the beta version (4.0.0.55) and it appears so have resolved the issue. (As well as the other I was having of being able to grab from Win7 machines.)

http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst3222_29-March-Remote-screenshot-40-beta.aspx

UPDATE: Some, but not all machines return a blank image (white) when the target screen is locked. Is this expected behavior?

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
cstern wrote:

UPDATE: Some, but not all machines return a blank image (white) when the target screen is locked. Is this expected behavior?

Yes
cstern
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
cstern wrote:

Yes

This issue appears to have been resolved with the beta screengrab app then.
cstern
Engaged Sweeper
Hmmm... actually... it seems to be when the screens are not the same size or are set at different resolutions.
cstern
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks for the speedy reply! All of them are in "extended" (not spanning, duplicate, or other screen only).
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
cstern wrote:
Thanks for the speedy reply! All of them are in "extended" (not spanning, duplicate, or other screen only).

Is the OS/videocard on all these machines the same?
cstern
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
cstern wrote:

Is the OS/videocard on all these machines the same?

Mix of 32-bit XP Pro and 64-Bit Windows7 Pro. Various video cards.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
How exactly is the monitor setup, we'll try to reproduce.
(duplicate/extend/other screen only)?
If it's extended you should get both, otherwise there is only one screen to display.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now