cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nezrym
Engaged Sweeper
[size=6]Unreadable characters in the forms User OU overview and Computer OU overview became readable! CDROM scan error is still unreadable, question marks in the field. Perhaps an unknown error. Lstrigger began to use the full computer name, NetBIOS name previously used. You can correct this for other advanced actions? Also, please note that this page on Action for computers (next to the large icon at the top) shows the NetBIOS computer name. Since my company's computer names in most cases consist of more than 15 characters, respectively, and in the DNS tables they addressed more than 15 characters. All utilities in Lansweeper (now except lstrigger) use NetBIOS computer name in connection with which there are problems with connecting to these computers with their help. I run the utility and manually enter the fully qualified DNS name, then connected. Not working vbs script changeallowed.vbs - syntax error in line 9, character 15. Error 800A03EA.
And it would not be bad for Premium users go on forum via https.[/size]
3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Thanks, found the problem
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
I'll try to see if I understand everything.

CDROM scan error is still unreadable, question marks in the field. Perhaps an unknown error.

Must be the client sending the question marks, fields are unicode.

All utilities in Lansweeper (now except lstrigger) use NetBIOS computer name in connection with which there are problems with connecting to these computers with their help.

You can change {computer} to {fqdn} in the actions configuration.

Not working vbs script changeallowed.vbs - syntax error in line 9, character 15. Error 800A03EA.

Do you have a screenshot of the error and the parameters used.
Nezrym
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
I'll try to see if I understand everything.

CDROM scan error is still unreadable, question marks in the field. Perhaps an unknown error.

Must be the client sending the question marks, fields are unicode.

All utilities in Lansweeper (now except lstrigger) use NetBIOS computer name in connection with which there are problems with connecting to these computers with their help.

You can change {computer} to {fqdn} in the actions configuration.

Not working vbs script changeallowed.vbs - syntax error in line 9, character 15. Error 800A03EA.

Do you have a screenshot of the error and the parameters used.

Parameters is standart.
I just run script from action page.
Screenshot in my previous post.