cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JOIN US FOR A DECEMBER VIRTUAL MEETUP: COFFEE WITH LANSWEEPER PROS

Open Office Hours image
Published on ‎11-21-2023 03:33 PM by Community Manager

Connect with experts and peers online at our virtual community meetup

Whether you are a seasoned Lansweeper user or starting out our virtual meetup is a great opportunity to get familiar with other community members. We will be joined by Esben Dochy Senior Technical Product Evangelist, Lansweeper, Thomas Mackenzie Director of Product Strategy, Lansweeper and Me!(Mercedes Oppon-Kusi, Lansweeper Community Manager)

What to expect? A Casual community call on Zoom with a 'lean' format

• Welcome and introductions: Get familiar with Community Members
  • Candid discussions: Let’s explore Risk & Security Trends 2023 and strategies to set you on the path to success in 2024 (and any other topics that that come to mind)
  • 2023 Wrap Up: Who are the Community Heroes of 2023?

RSVP required > Don’t miss this opportunity to connect and learn with the Lansweeper Community: There are limited slots available so mark your calendar and RSVP asap - See you there!

Beige Minimalist Coffee Coffee Shop Instagram Story.jpg

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Fri, Dec 1, 2023 04:00 PM CET
End:
Fri, Dec 1, 2023 05:00 PM CET
Online via Zoom
10 Comments
rader
Champion Sweeper III

I would love to attend but I already have prior meetings setup for that time slot.

Will there be a recording?

Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh no @rader  I really hoped you'd be able to join- no plans to record as yet judging from how this goes we might host another one soon 

spirard
Engaged Sweeper II

Thanks @Mercedes_O  for this quick coffee break. have a great day and good weekend.

So great to e-meet you, have a good one too!

StillGoing
Engaged Sweeper III

Thanks for the engagement. I do think these sorts of meetups are important, and I'm looking forward to more discussions going forward!

Fantastic, glad to hear it  I will work on hosting more in the new year - have a good one

rinks
Engaged Sweeper III

I never got a link to the Zoom appointment. Just a confirmation with a link back to this page.

Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear that the zoom instructions were in the outlook invitation - I just saw this message otherwise I would have reached out during the session

LabSysadmin
Engaged Sweeper II

Same here 😞 Could not assist

Sorry to hear that, will reach out with details for the next one