cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DSenette
Engaged Sweeper
a lot of the other network scanners (like spiceworks) include a helpdesk package that stacks on to the default webpage (so i could give my users http://servername/lansweeper31/helpdesk.htm) to do helpdesk reporting to the IS staff...it would be quite handy and a relatively easy addition.

it could also gather certain information directly from the user that's getting to the helpdesk form such as computer name etc.. since most users won't have that info
11 REPLIES 11
DSenette
Engaged Sweeper
actually a relatively hard question to answer but

Receive tickets via end-user portal or email
Assign and monitor tickets across your IT team
Create tickets in one click while browsing your network assets
Track tickets by user, department, asset, due date (and more!)
Easily create, run and share reports with others

(that's from the spiceworks webpage by the way....i tried their package and it never finished scanning my network)

the ability to configure specific "issues" that can be reported (like a drop down list on the helpdesk form that has common known issues)
the ability to do the same with product information (like saying this is an issue with MS Outlook, or word, or autocad)

standard helpdesk jumblies

also..if this is geert responding...i'm from www.geekstogo.com....you requested that someone do a review of your product....i'm using lansweeper for my actual network but once i work the kinks out i plan on doing the review deal
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Good idea, I was already thinking about it.
What would be the main features that you like?