Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher! We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input. In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Am...

Interview banner Community.png

Comment for Workgroup and Domain

Hi Team,We need one box in front of domain or workgroup to add the comment weather this is approved for not approved.It would be easy to make the exception in network.because in our environment some workgroup is allowed and other should disallowed.if...

IP Ping and Latency History Graph

Hey guys, as always awesome product. One great addition would be to see the historical response rates for particular assets. Similar to a smokeping graph perhaps? Something I just can't find for a windows-based server these days. Cheers! Peter

pjbate by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network devices logs

Hi Team,As, currently lansweepr is giving us the event logs of the windows machines.is it possible to get the Network device logs in Lansweeper.e.g. : Network firewall, switch etc.RegardsSEC_ALERTS

Purchase Orders for multiple products

Hi Guys,At the moment, I am having to upload the same PO document multiple times under each product that was ordered on the PO. Is it possible to upload a PO and have it linked to multiple products in the Licensing section?If this isn't currently pos...

TheTimC by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Expired licenses

At the moment, I have some subscription based products, including Lansweeper itself that are showing more licenses than I actually have because the older orders have expired. Is there some way of keeping the orders in the orders list, but having it s...

TheTimC by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any chance of the software last used feature?

We currently use Express Metrics for asset tracking and although I don't like it, the premium feature is being able to track software usage and reconsolidate licences.I realise this may need a client/service installed on the machine which isn't ideal...

rbanksy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos