cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nilskate
Engaged Sweeper

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new in the query world of lansweeper, i wanted to make a query to show all the computers of the network and see if their windows updates are installed.

I assume to make that lansweeper had to have a table with all the latest updates to retrieve that information but i wanted to know if im wrong or not.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_GF
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

HI @nilskate 

Monthly patches are cumulative: each update includes everything from the previous month's patch, along with new fixes. That means that an asset that has the latest monthly patch installed has all previously released patches.

For your use case, if a computer failed to apply the May patch but applied the June patch, it will appear as up to date.

~~~~~~~ (〃 ̄︶ ̄)人( ̄︶ ̄〃) ~~~~~~~
Sweep that LAN, sweep it!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
nilskate
Engaged Sweeper

PS: i Know i can use the patch tuesday.

https://www.lansweeper.com/resources/report/patch-tuesday/ to get that information about that monthly updates, i wanted to know if i can get a deeper search of possible older updates not applied for any reason.

David_GF
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

HI @nilskate 

Monthly patches are cumulative: each update includes everything from the previous month's patch, along with new fixes. That means that an asset that has the latest monthly patch installed has all previously released patches.

For your use case, if a computer failed to apply the May patch but applied the June patch, it will appear as up to date.

~~~~~~~ (〃 ̄︶ ̄)人( ̄︶ ̄〃) ~~~~~~~
Sweep that LAN, sweep it!

Thanks for the reply, understood then, that monthly patches will solve that question.

Have a nice day!