cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
icm-matt
Engaged Sweeper
I cant seem to figure out how to create a report that displays what MS software is installed with the product ID and Product Key (as seen in add remove programs), What OS with Product and ID Keys are on both the servers and workstations.

If this needs to be broken into two reports that would be fine, as long as I can track what is installed on what machine.

Thank you in advance.

Matt

Here is what I have so far, but need the Product Key and Product ID.

Select Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computer, tblSoftware.softwareName, tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher, tblSoftware.softwareVersion From tblComputers Inner Join tblOperatingsystem On tblComputers.Computername = tblOperatingsystem.Computername Inner Join tblSoftware On tblComputers.Computername = tblSoftware.ComputerName Where tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher Like '%Microsoft%'
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
icm-matt
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks to the support team for replying to my email . Below is what I am using to generate my report. I added the distinct command to remove duplicate entries.

Select distinct Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.ComputerUnique, tblComputers.Domain, tblSoftware.softwareName, tblSoftware.softwareVersion, tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher, tblSerialnumber.ProductID, tblSerialnumber.ProductKey From tblComputers Left Join tblSoftware On tblComputers.Computername = tblSoftware.ComputerName Left Join tblSerialnumber On tblSerialnumber.Product = tblSoftware.softwareName Where tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher Like '%microsoft%'

Thanks again!

Matt

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
OS can be added to the previous query like so:

Select Distinct Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computername,
tblComputers.ComputerUnique, tblComputers.Domain, tblOperatingsystem.Caption,
tblSoftware.softwareName, tblSoftware.softwareVersion,
tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher, tblSerialnumber.ProductID,
tblSerialnumber.ProductKey
From tblComputers Left Join
tblSoftware On tblComputers.Computername = tblSoftware.ComputerName Left Join
tblSerialnumber On tblSerialnumber.Product = tblSoftware.softwareName
Left Join
tblOperatingsystem On tblComputers.Computername =
tblOperatingsystem.Computername
Where tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher Like '%microsoft%'
bastian23
Engaged Sweeper
is it possible to add the operation system?
icm-matt
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks to the support team for replying to my email . Below is what I am using to generate my report. I added the distinct command to remove duplicate entries.

Select distinct Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.ComputerUnique, tblComputers.Domain, tblSoftware.softwareName, tblSoftware.softwareVersion, tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher, tblSerialnumber.ProductID, tblSerialnumber.ProductKey From tblComputers Left Join tblSoftware On tblComputers.Computername = tblSoftware.ComputerName Left Join tblSerialnumber On tblSerialnumber.Product = tblSoftware.softwareName Where tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher Like '%microsoft%'

Thanks again!

Matt