→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
berickson
Engaged Sweeper
When I click the Stock Asset state it lists all of the items currently in the stock state but doesnt display the customfield1 with it.

How can I change it so when I click the Stock asset state it also lists the customfield1 on the report?

Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The page you see when hovering over the Assets link at the top of the web console and clicking a state cannot be customized. Only reports in the Reports tab, reports with an Edit Report button on the left, can be customized. I explained how to build a custom report that meets your requirements in the other forum topic you posted, here.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The page you see when hovering over the Assets link at the top of the web console and clicking a state cannot be customized. Only reports in the Reports tab, reports with an Edit Report button on the left, can be customized. I explained how to build a custom report that meets your requirements in the other forum topic you posted, here.