cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Swampster
Engaged Sweeper
Hey,

I've just started to assess Lansweeper today.. and so far I like what I see.

However that said, can anybody tell me which retail version of the suite is the trial version most analogous to? Standard, Premium or Enterprise?

On the standard verion, it's comes with 250 'client' licences.. but what actually constitutes a client? Is it any device scanned by the server? Or any user in the AD for instance? Would some router lurking in some far corner of the network for example constitute a client?

If we decided to go with the standard version, and required extra clients.. are client 'packs' available or is a straight upgrade to premium required?

Regards,
Swampy

3 REPLIES 3
Swampster
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you for the quick response. I assume the client count is the Asset figure?

Database: SQL Compact: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\website\..\SQLDATA\lansweeperdb.sdf
Schema Version: 47
Assets: 115
Size: 17 / 4092 MB

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Swampster wrote:
Thank you for the quick response. I assume the client count is the Asset figure?

Correct. You have 115 clients/assets.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Swampster wrote:
However that said, can anybody tell me which retail version of the suite is the trial version most analogous to? Standard, Premium or Enterprise?

The default trial gives you access to all Lansweeper Premium features for 20 days.

Swampster wrote:
On the standard verion, it's comes with 250 'client' licences.. but what actually constitutes a client? Is it any device scanned by the server? Or any user in the AD for instance? Would some router lurking in some far corner of the network for example constitute a client?

A “client” is a machine scanned by Lansweeper or a machine that was manually added to the database. This can be a Linux, Unix, Mac or Windows computer, VMware server or other network device (printer, switch…). You can view your current client count in the Configuration/Scanning Setup/Database Scripts section of the Lansweeper web console.

Swampster wrote:
If we decided to go with the standard version, and required extra clients.. are client 'packs' available or is a straight upgrade to premium required?

What we generally do is the following:
• If less than 3 months have passed since your initial order, we let you purchase a new (Standard - 750 Client or Premium) license and refund your original purchase.
• If more than 3 months have passed since your initial order, we let you purchase a new license and offer you a discount on this order. This discount accounts for the “overlap” between your old and new license.