Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Add Ability to Search Custom Fields

It would be very nice to be able to have the main search bar also search the text entered into the Custom Fields computer tab.Thank you

EF by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

User OU Overview

My User OU Overview was working when I upgraded to Lansweeper 4.0 but now I'm getting this error.Server Error in '/lansweeper' Application.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Runtime Error Description: An a...

John3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Login with lansweeper built in web server?

With our Lansweeper 3 I had set up login by AD authorization, and only people of the group "Lansweeper users" could login. Can I do this with the built in webserver?

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Report for Station Name and RAM Type not behaving.

Hi all,I've been trying out this software as I need to get info RE the RAM Types of our machines. Tried Spiceworks but couldn't pull the info and heard that LanSweeper could do it.However, I've got it all set up and have used the custom report build...

How to clean out db

I built our Lansweeper 4 server with SQL Express 2008 as I used the 2005 version with a version 3 server and had no problems.Now initially despite saying only look in this ou, Lansweeper found a bunch of computer's it shouldnt have, but I deleted the...

camerons by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

windows 7 registry access denied

Some of our windows 7 computers return an error when we trigger a scan. Some of those computers are 64 bit but there's also a couple of 32 bit computers. And some of them don't throw that error.Why do we get these errors and how do we get rid of them...