cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gmn
Engaged Sweeper
None of the Actions on the left-hand side work, from "Trigger scan" to "Who's logged on". For most actions I get an "Error on page" in the bottom left corner of the Internet Explorer, others demand, e.g.: "Do you want to run : 'lstrigger.exe myserver nameofmyserver nameofmydomain'" and then have an error-sign in the corner.
I'm using Internet Explorer 6.0 on Win Server 2003. It's like that with all computers in the network. Any ideas?
4 REPLIES 4
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Lstrigger as a premium addon.
You can trigger a full re-scan from the action screen with it.
gmn
Engaged Sweeper
thx, that was obviously my mistake. i thought i had changed it before, but aparently i did something else.
now some of the actions work fine and some don't, which makes sense since i haven't installed all the exe-files that would be needed. however i figure that 'lstrigger.exe' should be working, shouldn't it? it sounds a lot like a lansweeper-funktion. yet, i searched the harddrives and didn't find the exe-file. is this some kind of add-on? what does it do anyway? i guess it just makes the computer being scanned, right?
cheers!
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You should enable active x controls in your internet explorer (check the corresponding page in the documentation)