cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cojast
Engaged Sweeper III
I was wondering if there was a way to remove the AD users from the lansweeper Database...

I accidently scanned the entire domain and got all the users when i really only wanted certain containers scanned and to show up in the reporting.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Do the following:
- Check your Domain User Scanning settings under Configuration/Scanning Setup/Scanning Methods.
- Execute the script below under Configuration/Scanning Setup/Database Scripts to delete all domain users from your database. Replace YourDomain with the NetBIOS name of the domain, copy and paste the code and hit the Execute SQL Code button.
delete from tblADusers where userdomain = 'YourDomain'

- Hit the Scan Now button(s) in the Domain User Scanning section of Configuration/Scanning Setup/Scanning Methods to rescan your network.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
cojast
Engaged Sweeper III
Thank you that worked
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You need to leave the single quotes in the script. Only replace YourDomain.
cojast
Engaged Sweeper III
Must be doing something wrong...

I copied and pasted your code and put my domain name cojast inplace of yourdomain
i also tried cojast.net and dc=cojast,dc=net neither worked...

I get this error message The column name is not valid. [ Node name (if any) = ,Column name = cojast ]
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Do the following:
- Check your Domain User Scanning settings under Configuration/Scanning Setup/Scanning Methods.
- Execute the script below under Configuration/Scanning Setup/Database Scripts to delete all domain users from your database. Replace YourDomain with the NetBIOS name of the domain, copy and paste the code and hit the Execute SQL Code button.
delete from tblADusers where userdomain = 'YourDomain'

- Hit the Scan Now button(s) in the Domain User Scanning section of Configuration/Scanning Setup/Scanning Methods to rescan your network.