cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bd
Engaged Sweeper III
I know you can add authorized admins for a domain, and authorized admins for a particular box (Local users). What I need to be able to do is specify a domain user as an approved admin for a particular box, not all boxes.

Example: Joe is a domain user in domain XYZ. I want Joe to be an admin on box ABC. I add XYZ/Joe to the authorized admins, but his domain user is now an authorized admin on all boxes, not just ABC.

Is there a way to do this?
3 REPLIES 3
bd
Engaged Sweeper III
I had one of my guys re-write the canned report and we got this to work as i wanted. Say the word and buy me lunch and i'll post the source
bd
Engaged Sweeper III
There has to be a way based on the current table structure. If I put the computer name in the first field and domainname\username in the second the report could be modified to display the right results, correct?

So if I put in PC001 in the first box and acme\usernamein the second. The report could be modified to view this as an approved domain user for a particular box, I just don't understand SQL syntax enough to make it happen.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
bd wrote:
What I need to be able to do is specify a domain user as an approved admin for a particular box, not all boxes.

This is not currently possible. We may add this functionality in a future upgrade.