Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report of VLAN or IP ranges on Network

Is there a way to get a report of all of the vlan ip ranges on the network. We have many and I am trying to setup to exclude all of the xxx.xxx.xxx.1 because they are routers and another agency that manages them gets security alerts when they get a ...

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Scanning without Domain Admin rights

First let me say that I just started using the trial version this week and i'm already hooked!!!! First thing on monday I am going to approch my director and ask we buy it. I have already found tons of issues that will keep our techs busy for mon...

MrVal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last User Report List

Hey all Anyone know how I can tweak this to only show me the distinct PC's on the domain, the way I have it too many results come out, basically I want a custom report that shows"Username - PC - LastLogon Time" on all PC's in the Domain, so I can see...

additional column on allowed administrator configuration

hi, can you please add an addtional column on allowed administrator configuration to declare a particular user to be an administrator of a particular PC/machine or to be a administrator of a particular domain if there is a multiple domain structure. ...

abolus by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

IBM software - report

As title says, can someone explain how to make report that can pull out all IBM software found on network (Websphere,Tivoli...). And than we need the number of licences for each IBM sw product found as we doing some revision. The point is that we won...

Delete via Batch

Is there a way to delete a single computer from lansweeper via batch file? or make a call to a database stored procedure?

blawson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

A bunch of random things i would like to see.

1. WMI Classes i would like to see added.Scheduled TasksWindows Activation 2. ability to leverage vendor specific WMI classeshttp://h20331.www2.hp.com/Hpsub/downloads/cmi_whitepaper.pdfto grab specific bios information. physical disk setup (raid leve...

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

workstation CNF extension

I have one stubborn workstation that always shows up with a hostname CNF:42c4(on version 4.1)previously it washostname CNF:42c4xxxxxxxxxxmuch longer string on (4.0)i thought the upgrade would correct it magically. it didn't.any ideas? i have 2500 mac...

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos