cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acb_sawyerb
Engaged Sweeper
Wondering if there is a way to get the computer reports that are available for all machines when you look up a machine and click on report to generate daily for all our servers and be exported to a stand alone format either PDF or even a csv/excel doc for disaster recovery purposes.

When we have a disaster, it would be great to have a current listing of all server configs including IP addresses, drive sizes, memory installed, etc for rebuilding purposes.

If we could export the reports, we would send them daily off-site to our disaster recovery location to be available if the main site were to be inaccessible.

Thanks
Bob S

Sorry for the cross post in the non-premium section
7 REPLIES 7
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Hotfix information is available in table tblquickfixengineering

You can't wrap all these things into one report, you will need one for each item.

For disaster recovery wouldn't it be better to backup or replicate the database to an off site server?
acb_sawyerb
Engaged Sweeper
Going off of the report that exists...

Operating system and Service pack
All the Processor info
Total Memory
Drive info (letter, filesystem, size, free space)
All network info for all NICS
All software info

And I would only need this for Servers, not workstations or devices

Is hotfix info available? for Windows and say SQL? I don't see it in any reports.

Thanks again for your time.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Which fields do you want in the report?
acb_sawyerb
Engaged Sweeper
Oh... bummer, I have to recreate a report that already exists. I'm not great at the report builder yet. Is the query for this report available?

Thanks
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You will need to create your own report with the fields you need.
acb_sawyerb
Engaged Sweeper
I looked for the computer report, but I could not find it, can you tell me what it is named?

Thanks
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You can use the report mailing feature to send a mail with all configurations to a specified external e-mail address.