cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FWBB
Engaged Sweeper III
I backed up SQL, made a copy of the program files directory.
Downloaded the setup.exe from the link in the email.
Ran the install, it succedded.
rebooted the server, since we had a downtime scheduled anyway.

It is scanning, the website comes up but all default reports which show under
Dashboard
Software
Hardware
Server
General
Active directory
Devices

are either in duplicate or triplicate. All reports I have added over time to those pages still only show up once.
The links to the reports appear to be identical:

http://myserver.domain/lansweeper32/default.aspx?item=cust&det=web40repdeviceoid&title=Device%3a+Unique+SNMP+OID
http://myserver.domain/lansweeper32/default.aspx?item=cust&det=web40repdeviceoid&title=Device%3a+Unique+SNMP+OID

Did I miss something in the patching process?
8 REPLIES 8
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you please mail us at lansweeper@hemoco.com to try to fix this problem.
FWBB
Engaged Sweeper III
well, that would have been too easy.
I was able to delete all the duplicates from the dashboard config but the website still has duplicates. Just not triplicates or quadruplicates.
Report builder still shows all the reports twice and I can only select every other one, hence unable to delete the extra reports.
If I try to delete the one report i can select, I get an error. "Key column information is insufficient or incorrect. Too many rows were affected by update"
Obviously I don't want to delete the one report I can select and edit, even if it would allow me to delete it.
FWBB
Engaged Sweeper III
ok, fair enough. thanks.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
It looks like a problem in the 4x-4.0.0.24
We'll take a look to see what caused the problem.

To fix the problem, I seen no other way then to delete the duplicates from the dashboard manually from the configuration console.
FWBB
Engaged Sweeper III
attached...also added the 3.x to 4.x install log
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you post the output of "select * from tsysreports" and your install.log file please.
FWBB
Engaged Sweeper III
I pasted two portions of the long list...i assume that is enough as it is not limited to any one section. If you need the entire long page, let me know.

I also added a screenshot of the report builder...note that all the out of the box reports are duplicated there as well.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you post a screenshot of the dashboard configuration screen please.