cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
petr22
Engaged Sweeper
Hello, I searched forum for an answer to my question, but without success. Is it possible to modify format of phone number stored in database or for callto function ? In our AD all phone numbers are stored in really nice format - for example: +420 (521) 25-1456, but it is not possible to dial these numbers directly. Our SIP phones need the number like this: 420521251456. Is it possible to modify the script that there will be +420 (521) 25-1456 displayed on page, but when user clicked to it it will dial 420521251456 ? We already have PHP scrip doing this on our intranet page (it will remove all spaces and non-numeric characters from the number before dialing), but Lansweeper use ActiveX.
1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
petr22 wrote:
Hello, I searched forum for an answer to my question, but without success. Is it possible to modify format of phone number stored in database or for callto function ? In our AD all phone numbers are stored in really nice format - for example: +420 (521) 25-1456, but it is not possible to dial these numbers directly. Our SIP phones need the number like this: 420521251456. Is it possible to modify the script that there will be +420 (521) 25-1456 displayed on page, but when user clicked to it it will dial 420521251456 ? We already have PHP scrip doing this on our intranet page (it will remove all spaces and non-numeric characters from the number before dialing), but Lansweeper use ActiveX.

Lansweeper uses asp.net for the webpages. (vb.net)
If you know vb.net you can directly edit the webpage to change this (which is technically speaking not allowed by the license, but I don't see any harm in making this small custom modification)

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now