→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Technut27
Champion Sweeper
Is there a way to delete the Global VMware credentials once I enter them if I don't want to scan them anymore? Or will I now need to create scanning exclusions or intentionally put an invalid username/password in the field?

Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Global credentials cannot be deleted. We recommend either removing your VMware servers' IP ranges from IP Range Scanning or specifically excluding their IP addresses from scanning.
Technut27
Champion Sweeper
I put them in and scanned a host to see what information was returned but we currently use another solution to manage/monitor the VM's. I went back in to delete the credentials and noticed that I wasn't able to. Its not exactly a problem, I just expected to be able to clear the field.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Technut27 wrote:
Is there a way to delete the Global VMware credentials once I enter them if I don't want to scan them anymore? Or will I now need to create scanning exclusions or intentionally put an invalid username/password in the field?

Thanks!

Why exactly do you want to do this?