Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

It is possible to install configuration tool on two computers

The installer ask me to install db, service or web console, but I want to install only the configuration tool for supervice the configuration made by the technical operator.There is any way to do that? Can I install the service, stop it and connect t...

elgransan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Scanning Greyed Out

I don't use LS extensively, but have just noticed that all my computers have not "been seen" for a couple of months now.I thought I would see if I could troubleshoot this, but nothing is obvious. I went into the console however, and noticed that the...

ianternet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to Update

I noticed I am a few minor updates behind. When I try to upgrade my software, the Upgrade option is grayed out. What do I need to do to enable upgrade?

dialtone by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event Log Summary Problem

Im currently running version 4.0.0.36. I only get event log data from the scanning server (LANSweeper server). I have no member server event log data but do have workstation data within LANSweeper. This morning I configured the scheduled Eventlog s...

RAM Changes Report In The Last 30 Days

Hi All,My company started using LANsweeper a few months ago, I just recently started started with the company and hust started using it. it's a great product at a great price! I am very pleased with it. I am here because I would like to receive email...

Yiraheta by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Not latest service pack" problem

Hi,We have a little problem with the "OS: Not latest Service Pack XP" report.Since my english is not very good, here's a screenshot that explain our issue :45 + 1 = 49 Can you provide a fix ?Thanks.Edit : We don't have Workstation with XP without SP.

rhapsody01 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error moving lansweeper to another server

Hi,I'm moving lansweeper installation and db to a new server.Assuming these namesA: old server with lansweeper service and dbB: new server with lansweeper serviceC: new server with lansweeper dbI have:- stopped the lansweeper service on server A- ins...

Wii by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how many clients

In a Lansweeeper configuration where the LS service and IIS live on one server and the SQL db lives on another, how many clients would you estimate could be supported by one scanning server?

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos