cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blm
Engaged Sweeper
I cannot get Lansweeper to do the first scan. I can only see one computer, which is the Computer that Lansweeper is installed on.

I have set it on OU filtering and want to scan a specific OU initially, but it dont seem to be scanning anything? I have put the Active Diretory path in correctly. Do I need to do anything to trigger the scanning? We have the premium version.

Thanks
26 REPLIES 26
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You can't get the current users but only the user of the last scan.
The fields you need are in table tblcomputers (username/userdomain)
blm
Engaged Sweeper
I have looked in to this, but I cant see anywhere that shows how I can get report of all the PC's in our network with all the users that are currently logged on these PC's.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
In the premium package there is a tool "report builder"
blm
Engaged Sweeper
Do need to use a different tool for the report then?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You will need to create a custom report for this.
blm
Engaged Sweeper
I need to know whether it is possible to show all the users that are logged on the PC's when you go to > "Results for OS "Microsoft Windows XP Professional" 1319 items found "<

blm
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks for all the help so far from everyone.

The other question I have is, how often does Lansweeper scan softwares on the same PC? or does it need to be triggered manually or can the settings be changed for it to scan software etc every day or so?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
blm wrote:
Thanks for all the help so far from everyone.

The other question I have is, how often does Lansweeper scan softwares on the same PC? or does it need to be triggered manually or can the settings be changed for it to scan software etc every day or so?

You need to change the "waittime" for software with the configuration tool.
joegasper
Engaged Sweeper
blm,

A few hints on how to use web.config settings to secure access to specific files/folders:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/316871

http://bytes.com/topic/asp-net/answers/759313-whats-easiest-way-secure-web-folder

Using IIS and NTFS permissions, you can remove anonymous access and add a security group with read access to the virtual folder.