cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fossy777
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi there,

in management console there is written "Warranty tracking
Warranty tracking can only be enabled on one scanserver.

Warranty tracking connects to the manufacturer website to download asset warranty information.
Currently the following manufacturers are supported: Dell, HP, Lenovo, IBM, Fijutsi, Toshiba.
If your server doesn't have a direct internet connection you might need to configure a proxy server. "

But under the manufacturer support links there is none for Fujitsu and all of my Fujitsu assets state Purchased: unknown and Warranty: unknown

Do you know any warranty link of fujitsu that is working which I could add or is there anything else going wrong?

Best regards, Jochen
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
A fix was issued in Lansweeper 5.0.0.79. Update instructions can be found on page 165 and beyond of our online documentation: http://www.lansweeper.com/documentation.pdf

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
A fix was issued in Lansweeper 5.0.0.79. Update instructions can be found on page 165 and beyond of our online documentation: http://www.lansweeper.com/documentation.pdf
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
After reviewing the information provided to us and our source code, we determined that this is a bug, which only affects Fujitsu warranty scanning. This will be fixed in our next update.
Fossy777
Engaged Sweeper III
I ran this report but it shows none of my new Fujitsu devices. ItemWaitTime for warranty is 120, for warrantyretry is 2. Shouldn´t then the devices get scanned for warranty at first contact and retried after 2 days if at first contact it fails?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Fossy777 wrote:
Shouldn´t then the devices get scanned for warranty at first contact and retried after 2 days if at first contact it fails?

If the devices are rescanned after 2 days, yes. Could you contact support@lansweeper.com and provide us with the following:
- Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
- Screenshot of one problem asset's Lansweeper webpage.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We recommend running the report below to look for warranty scanning errors.
Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetName,
tblAssets.Domain,
tblAssets.Firstseen,
tblAssets.Lastseen,
tblAssets.Lasttried,
tblAssets.Lasttriggered,
tblAssets.LastActiveScan,
tblAssets.LastScheduled,
tblAssets.LastIPScan,
tblAssets.LastLsPush,
tblAssets.LastSaved,