cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gazdaz
Engaged Sweeper
I just got a strange email from lansweeper@hemoco.com titled Re: Lansweeper Premium User Subscription Continuous Service Cancellation Confirmation

It goes on to say

Dear xxxx xxxx,

At this time you are no longer enrolled in continuous service for Lansweeper Premium User Subscription.

If you wish to sign up for service again, please visit us at http://www.lansweeper.com.

We appreciate your business and look forward to an opportunity to serve you in the future.

Regards,

Hemoco bvba

This is the 3rd bizarre email I've had from Lansweeper today. I didn't ask for cancellation and my premoium subscription doesn't expire until 18/12/2009.

What's going on?

Gary

3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We made a mistake by sending out the first wrong e-mail.
And made it worse by trying to correct it.
gazdaz
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks for the quick reply. FYI: this mail came after the apology and is confusing to say the least.

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Hi,

Here's the log of what happened today.

- Our old subscribers (like you) used the regnow.com subscription system, because we had many technical problems we decided to stop using regnow.com
- We made an error by sending out a test e-mail to our production server which means that all customers received an e-mail with wrong information.
- We have send out an e-mail with apologies for the error.
- We cancelled all old regnow.com subscriptions.

What should you do:
Your license will still be working fine till the renewal date without a problem.
When the key expires you can re-order from our website.

Again sorry for the inconvenience.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now