→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrdaytrade
Engaged Sweeper III
For about the past 24 hours the logon information for our users has stopped showing up in the User Details Page under Computers logged onto. I use the logon script for this too. Here is what I found in the Error Logs. Any ideas on how to fix the error? Should I remove rows from the dbo.tblCPlogoninfo?

02/10/2011 13:12:15: xxx\xxx\1 Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.tblCPlogoninfo'.'aaaaaComputersusers_PK' in database 'lansweeperdb' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at LansweeperService.mdllogon.LogonLSclient(LSWComputer& mycomputer, SqlConnection& sqlcon)
3 REPLIES 3
mrdaytrade
Engaged Sweeper III
Thank you. That freed up almost 3 GB!
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The most space is taken by the scanning of the eventlogs.

Before you shrink you can use the following command:

truncate table tblntlogevent

Afterwards make sure you shrink the database and the file.
mrdaytrade
Engaged Sweeper III
OK, after looking around in the Database, I am using SQL Server Express, it appears that the license limit is a 4.96 GB database. Any suggestions on how to reduce the size of the Database, other than upgrading to SQL Server? I already tried to "shrink" it, that did not help.