cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
progdlp
Engaged Sweeper
We have the premium version and a large number of laptops that randomly connect with vpn. We need to collect inventory including bios information from those machines. We are hoping that the lstrigger command can be initiated from the laptop when the person connects with vpn. These are on our domain. Is the communication from the laptop to the server and how long should it take for the information to update?
8 REPLIES 8
progdlp
Engaged Sweeper
Ok. I am familiar with that and it was not there at the time. I will try the testing again when I am out of the office. Thank you.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
on http://127.0.0.1:9524 on the scanning server you can see all computer in the waitqueue
progdlp
Engaged Sweeper
Not sure what you mean? Scanning queue??
progdlp
Engaged Sweeper
No errors and yes it does show successful.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
progdlp wrote:
No errors and yes it does show successful.

Do you see the computer in the scanning queue on the server?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Do you see any errors on the computer page after the lsclient /scanonip scan.

When you use lsclient with the /showresult option, is it connecting with success?
progdlp
Engaged Sweeper
I ran lsclient /scanonip while connected to vpn and 45 minutes later I do not have information on the server yet. Any other suggestions? This is a very important report for us for several hundred systems. We have a couple of other systems that we have purchased that are not helping with this and we are trying to avoid purchasing another expensive system for this function.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Better would be to use the "lsclient /scanonip" option for this.