cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chada
Engaged Sweeper III
My all software report got messed up somehow and I deleted it. I don't believe the old report builder removed it from everywhere in the database.

I tried to recreate it with http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst2235_All-installed-software--missing-links.aspx but am getting the below error when running this sql query. Create fails with the below error and as expected replacing create with alter works but doesn't get my report to re appear in the report builder or web. I am able to create the same report myself but don't have a way to map it to the web report.

Msg 2714, Level 16, State 3, Procedure web30repsoftwaretotal, Line 1
There is already an object named 'web30repsoftwaretotal' in the database.
11 REPLIES 11
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
In the configuration utility you can move reports to the dashboard, change order, add new reports, ...
chada
Engaged Sweeper III
Problem solved. Thank you

Great Support Experience

Deleting the report from the report builder removed it from this list I take it as I didn't manually come into the configuration tool and remove it. Maybe a SQL maintenance routine wiped out the invalid link to the report.

I am new to the product and didn't know about this section of the config utility yet. Hopefully this will help others out when they delete a report through the Report Builder and lose it from the web page.

Chad
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Open the configuration utility, go to reports/digital dashboard, you should be able to add the report to the dashboard from the selection list.
chada
Engaged Sweeper III
NO errors on the page, but I see no report for All Software.

Attached a screenshot to the original post.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Where exactly are you seeing errors in the webpage? (could you post a screenshot?)
chada
Engaged Sweeper III
I added that and it was successful. It didn't change anything so I reset Web/app/DB services and still no luck after restarting them.

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
try to add it to the reports table:

INSERT INTO dbo.tsysreports
(Reportquery, Reporttitle)
SELECT 'web30repsoftwaretotal' AS Expr1, 'All installed software' AS Expr2
chada
Engaged Sweeper III
In my first post I also said I tried alter and although the command completes successfully, there is no report showing up on the software reports/informational for All Software. I have the AVG report listed and the All Microsoft.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Sorry, misread the other thread, create should be alter:

alter view web30repsoftwaretotal as SELECT     TOP 100 PERCENT dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName AS Software, dbo.tblSoftware.softwareVersion AS Version,
dbo.tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher AS Publisher, COUNT(dbo.tblSoftware.ComputerName) AS Total
FROM dbo.tblSoftware INNER JOIN
dbo.tblComputers ON dbo.tblSoftware.ComputerName = dbo.tblComputers.Computername
GROUP BY dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName, dbo.tblSoftware.softwareVersion, dbo.tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher
ORDER BY COUNT(dbo.tblSoftware.ComputerName) DESC