cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chada
Engaged Sweeper III
My all software report got messed up somehow and I deleted it. I don't believe the old report builder removed it from everywhere in the database.

I tried to recreate it with http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst2235_All-installed-software--missing-links.aspx but am getting the below error when running this sql query. Create fails with the below error and as expected replacing create with alter works but doesn't get my report to re appear in the report builder or web. I am able to create the same report myself but don't have a way to map it to the web report.

Msg 2714, Level 16, State 3, Procedure web30repsoftwaretotal, Line 1
There is already an object named 'web30repsoftwaretotal' in the database.
11 REPLIES 11
chada
Engaged Sweeper III
My original post stated that I had already tried that. I am getting the error that it already exists.

Thx
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
try :

create view web30repsoftwaretotal as SELECT     TOP 100 PERCENT dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName AS Software, dbo.tblSoftware.softwareVersion AS Version,
dbo.tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher AS Publisher, COUNT(dbo.tblSoftware.ComputerName) AS Total
FROM dbo.tblSoftware INNER JOIN
dbo.tblComputers ON dbo.tblSoftware.ComputerName = dbo.tblComputers.Computername
GROUP BY dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName, dbo.tblSoftware.softwareVersion, dbo.tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher
ORDER BY COUNT(dbo.tblSoftware.ComputerName) DESC