→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbonal
Engaged Sweeper III
This code will enumerate the domain and scan every PC on it, regardless of the domains you have.

\\servername\share\psexec.exe \\* -c -u "domain\username" -p "password" \\server\share\lsclient "name of server where lansweeper resides"

THis is how I am scanning across the domain now and iw works great!
14 REPLIES 14
cosminbro
Engaged Sweeper
Very clever !

So, we can add a Custom Action with the following code and it works like a charm:

psexec.exe \\{computer} -u "domain\username" -p password \\server\share\lsclient.exe name of the computer where lansweeper server is running

Great Job !

Cosmin
kaarde
Engaged Sweeper III
cool!! I was using a text file with all the computers in it, instead of \\* i was using \\@text.txt

But still i have a question, why do you use the -c switch?? you give the unc path fior the lsclient.exe file in the command so there is no need to copy it since it'll be executed from that share....this way you'll be running this a little faster 🙂

\\servername\share\psexec.exe \\* -u "domain\username" -p "password" \\server\share\lsclient.exe "name of server where lansweeper resides"

hawk
Engaged Sweeper
mbonal wrote:
This code will enumerate the domain and scan every PC on it, regardless of the domains you have.

\\servername\share\psexec.exe \\* -c -u "domain\username" -p "password" \\server\share\lsclient "name of server where lansweeper resides"

THis is how I am scanning across the domain now and iw works great!

Brilliant! Very clever....
Cobra7
Champion Sweeper
Great idea, but my company is a bit too big for this with off sites and everything.

As far as the command just fill in the information and put it in a batch file and double click it.
apineda
Engaged Sweeper
sounds great, please could you explain in more detail how to use your command...
Thx! 🙂