Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I Broke LanSweeper Again

I was in report builder working on a report and I think I may have closed the program prematurely .Needless to say, my LanSweeper Homepage now looks like this...Any ideas?

Windows 7 - No error, slow scan

HiWe've upgraded most of our notebook and desktops to Windows 7 and a small number of them have a strange behaviour, which never happened before. For a handful of those W7 machines, located in a different network segment, only the machine gets record...

rmeleiro by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Locks Out - Premium Member

Hi,What are the locations that i need to update the password on the machine that runs lansweper. As when I change my account password which I use to scan machines, my account gets locked out after couple of minutes. I am not sure what are the specifi...

moss by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parser Failure on web console access

Ran the install on Windows Server 2003 w/ SQL 2005 running. System also has SEP Symantec Endpoint Protection manager installed. System is a utility server. As soon as the Web Console was installed, the system gave me a parser error Parser Erro...

amhtech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Space recommendation on the servers

What is the recommended drive space for the lansweeper server and the sql server for the database? I am reworking our server and need this for our dba.

progdlp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Control for Windows 7 workstations not working

Hi Guys,I'm currently trying to remote control windows 7 workstations from the action screen, however I cant get any display information. Just a black screen in the vncviewer.Any ideas? Do I need a new vncviewer version?Regards,QuAgmoto

quagmoto by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection failure

Hi,The error, 'Fatal error 9001, contact your system administrator. ' appears when I was updating the report. And I was prompted 'connection failure' when i click on other tabs. What could be the cause? I checked and there is connection to the databa...

fen12 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find Hardware Change in the Computer

Could we get a Report in LanSweeper to indicate if there has been any Hardware Change in one of the Network Computer.e.g. If a Staff removes a RAM from a Computer, would It be reflected in LanSweeper. It's a Kind of comparison Report of Old Inventory...

wmc26 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos