cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SoFloIT
Engaged Sweeper
I upgraded last evening from the release version to the current beta. I found that all my switches and other network devices were gone. I also had a large number of thin clients missing. When I scan I see the devices show up and then after a brief period they disappear. If I do a search by ip or name they do not show either. They are also not reflected in the client under devices. I don't think it is an SNMP issue because all the printer are showing.

I am new to Lansweeper and can't find anywhere there may be a setting for this. I've added the OID for the models of thin clients thinking this would fix it and they still disappear.

This is a new installation and not concerned if I lose data as long as I will be able to get it back once the beta goes into RC.

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Fixed in the latest beta.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please contact us at support@lansweeper.com for a fix.
e2dean
Engaged Sweeper
I had the same thing happen to my devices. I had 1300+ "unknown" linux based IGELS and they are not showing once I upgraded. My switches are not showing either. It looks like the devices were removed when the upgrade was completed.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please contact us by e-mail support@lansweeper.com for this problem and provide screenshots or other useful information.