Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Active Scanning without a domain admin account

My lansweeper service account and the accounts I used for each domain were all domain admins which made active scanning easy. Now I am tasked with removing all service accounts from the domain admin group as it is bad security practice and we are go...

chada by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Time value in event log alert incorrect

I am using event log alerts and I have noticed that the time value in the email sent is precisely 2 hours earlier than the actual event. The clocks on both the scanning and scanned servers are the same.Any ideas? Is this a known behavior?Thanks.

rkessler by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change LSremote Default port

I would like to know how to change the default port for everyone using the lsremote thru the webpage. port 5900 is conflicting with older versions of real vnc ent. I need to move the port up 1 to 5901

rcgit by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event Log Alerts - won't stop

I have been experimenting with the event log alerts as a way of monitoring our systems. I have not yet figured out how to get the whole thing working the way I want, so I deleted all of the Eventlog Alerts. Lansweeper continues to send the alerts? T...

rkessler by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web login not working after change to windows authentification

Hello,after change the login with your instructions (http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/restrict.aspx) the login not working.I got an error message that the SQL server could not be found or I have no access (error 26)The application is instllated on an Win...

how to change the name lansweeper to something else

Hi Admin,Just want to check, you know when you go to the main page there is that logo or may be text at the top left corner that says "Lansweeper Network Inventory" and next to it it says "search the lansweeper database". Can you please let me know h...

moss by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Import IP Range Locations

I'm attempting to import a ton of locations into Lansweeper via a SQL script.I'm inserting the data into the tsysIPLocations table and the script executes without error. I refresh table from within SQL Studio and I see the additional rows. However,...

AuxMax by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow all all screens

Hi - loading all pages on Lansweeper is getting slower and slower.I have removed all the reports from teh front page, but still this page takes a while to load.Even each page for actions etc is slow.I have anlso run rebuildallindexes etc and still no...

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos