cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
derek_rose
Engaged Sweeper
I have one instance of lansweeper and two domains - I have the necessary NETBIOS and domain credential information entered.

The domain in question - I'm able to scan the domain controllers without problem, I just can't seem to scan any of the other hosts in that domain.

I should have everything setup as it was all working previously, but I had to reinstall lansweeper due to a database issue that there was no backup for.

Nothing in errorlog at this point, and they all just say access denied. I did use the same server and underlying OS/IIS components - before I came to look at this, I scanned the errorlog and believe I saw something about not being able to listen on port 9524 as it's being used by something else (lansweeper server) - not sure if that may be part of the problem or the cause why it can't scan the other domain.

I may have to wait for the next scan attempt (tomorrow) to get updated errorlog details, but wanted to check if you had any suggestions
3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
lansweeper@hemoco.com
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Can you mail us the necessary screenshots of your config + errorlog.txt file please.
Lansweeper wrote:
Can you mail us the necessary screenshots of your config + errorlog.txt file please.

Sure can you please confirm the e-mail address to send to?