cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
esage
Engaged Sweeper
Hi Guys

I am new to Lansweeper so please help me out.

I am wondering if I can produce a overall systems inventory report with all details of the PCs( hardware and software). I have gone through all reports and realized that there are various reports giving different result like some give "Computer less than 1 Gb ram " or " OS not have latest SP" etc but none of them provide a good complete inventory of the PCs on the network .

finally I found , Computer: System configuration overview but thats give the very basic 3 columns , model, type and i think memory/cpu.

Is that something I am missing or not aware of ?

thanks
4 REPLIES 4
esage
Engaged Sweeper
i think its OK , thanks for your reply

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
esage wrote:

finally I found , Computer: System configuration overview but thats give the very basic 3 columns , model, type and i think memory/cpu.

Which extra information do you want?
Take into account that it is not possible to show all information on one line when there are multiple records for an item (software,network cards,services,printers,...)
esage
Engaged Sweeper
I am sorry but i think either u didnot read my question completely or misunderstood , i know where is report , but my concern is how to get an overall inventory of the PCs .

Out of all built-in 200 reports , there is no report which gives you the overall picture of the PC.

thanks
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
On the computer page there is a tab (report)