→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not all software showing for users

Using Beta v. 5030. When assets are scanned it does not pick up all the software that the user has installed. It jsut seems to stop at some point and I do not have an idea why. Seems to be happening to most users.

hedge01 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tabs Default

If I decide I don't like how I've modified my tabs, is it possible to reset them to a default config.?

sandve by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Corrupted beta file - Part 2

Hi, it´s me again with the problem of the corrupted Beta 5.037 file. I have tried to download the new beta with Firefox and appeared again "Corrupted file"Then I downloaded it in other PC with a different Internet connection and the problem continues...

marcana by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSPUSH- REG

Dear concern,We implemented Lspush through Group Policy for all the workstations in a specified location "c:\Program Files". But it is highly difficult to check whether every machine is having Lspush files. So is there any possibility of creating a r...

iDRAC Detected as Switch

Some of our Dell iDRAC (integrated Dell Remote Access Controller) interfaces are being detected not as an iDRAC or Linux interface, but as a swtich. The SSH login/info pull is also giving a lot of 'invalid command' errors. Here is a DeviceTester lo...

elledged by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to apply other credentials

in which screen/area do you go in order to assign "Other Credentials" to assets? For example:We have setup an SSH Credential with the name: Linux Boxes in /Configuration/Credentials;However, the status on that page shows "Not in Use" and we can't se...

elledged by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Locations?

I may be blind, but where may I set the IP locations under configuration? I do not see this option as it existed in v4?

terces by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos