cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sebouh
Engaged Sweeper
The report "Patch: Missing patch for the conficker worm" is inaccurate because it includes Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2 systems and the patch doesn't apply to those.

I modified my query to only include the older OS versions. My query is a bit different from the out-of-the-box query since I've included the OU column.

SELECT TOP (1000000) dbo.tblComputers.Computername, dbo.tblComputers.ComputerUnique, dbo.tblComputers.Domain, dbo.tblADComputers.OU,
dbo.Web40OSName.OSname, dbo.TsysLastscan.Lasttime AS Lastscanned, dbo.Web40OSName.Compimage AS icon
FROM dbo.tblComputers INNER JOIN
dbo.TsysLastscan ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.TsysLastscan.Computername LEFT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblOperatingsystem ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Computername INNER JOIN
dbo.web40ActiveComputers ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.web40ActiveComputers.Computername INNER JOIN
dbo.Web40OSName ON dbo.Web40OSName.Computername = dbo.tblComputers.Computername LEFT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblADComputers ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblADComputers.Computername
WHERE (dbo.tblComputers.Computername NOT IN
(SELECT Computername
FROM dbo.tblQuickFixEngineering
WHERE (HotFixID = 'KB958644'))) AND (dbo.TsysLastscan.CFGcode = 49) AND (CAST(LEFT(dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Version, 3) AS Decimal(3, 1))
< 6.1)
ORDER BY dbo.tblComputers.Computer
1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Thanks, will be fixed in next update.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now