→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robintre
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello,
I want to split my LanSweeper database in two parts: one for workstations and one other for servers. But I also want to use the same scanning server. So, in my lab environment, I duplicated my installation (C:\program files\Lansweeper2), I created a new database (Lansweeperdb2), I created a new service (LanSweeper Server 2) and I create a new IIS Web Site on the port 82. Everything is working well.

Do I need an Enterprise license to do this or does my premium license is fine? (I have only one scanning server but two installations)

Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We only allow multiple Premium installations for testing purposes. Both installations must remain within the same company. Example: you have one "main" server and one "test" server used to review the effects of a Lansweeper update before deploying the update on your "main" server.

robintre wrote:
I created a new database (Lansweeperdb2)

Something like this will inevitably break during upgrades. We do not support renaming the database.