Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SQL Timeout expired and software listed not currently on any computers

Hi!I just wanted to say that this problem now has returned, I previously got a fix from you, but is didn't fix the problem permanently.Also, When I search for ex Java I get a list of installed versions, but some of them are not installed on any compu...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium Tools not working on Client Browser

I am running version 4.1.0.127 and all of the tools work fine if i am working off of the server. If i launch the web console from my desktop browser all of the tools show ar "Unregistered Version" I have mead the sugested changes to my browser secur...

Malbanese by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weekly execute psysrebuildallindexes because of timeouts

Any idea why I have to execute psysrebuildallindexes on a weekly basis because of database timeouts?As soon as it happens, I rebuild the indexes, and then it is fine. Just under 1600 hosts.Attachments are...005 - PC Lookup Before009 - Config Before0...

dteague by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WMI Access is denied

I'm freeware user of the 4.1 version (i'll first try the freeware to know if it's suitable for me).I've a problem with the scanning. The server actually detects the PCs that are in in the iprange but it doesn't scan them. And I get the following erro...

vmw2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

registry/file scan lsclient

I have a few laptops (not on the domain) that connect via VPN. when they connect i want the vpn software to issue lsclient script to report back all info (including some registry/file scans) to lansweeper. is this (registry/file scan) even possible w...

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Profile Login

Understand the computer creates a profile when the machine is scanned via WMI from the LanSweeper server. I am tired of receiving emails and questions why I have a profile on their machines. I am repeatly receiving multiple calls from security, deskt...

Scan daily for printerstatistics

First I need to mention that 4.1 is a fantastic release. Thanks for that. Especialy the printerscan section.But how can I make a daily scan for printerstatistics (especialy for tonorstatistics)? I think now it scans only once in two weeks.

Camielvl by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uninstall non-msi software

We have a program (Spark) installed on all of our machines that was installed by an .exe rather than an .msi package. The uninstall command, C:\Program Files (x86)\Spark\uninstall.exe, will not remove the program when run in LanSweeper's Remote Unin...

ldenis by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos