cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dodgal
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

Originally on my site I installed version 3.2 and upgraded to 3.5.2.14(only 3.2 shown in Add/Remove Programs). I now want to upgrade from version 3.5.2.14 to version 4.0.

Is there any easy to follow documentation available that covers this. All I have is the installation document, and reading some of the posts relating to problems incountered during the upgrade on the forums has me concerned to say the least.

Also - in Version 4.0 if you delete a computer from Active Directory is it now deleted in Lansweeper? (it would be great if it was!)

1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Originally on my site I installed version 3.2 and upgraded to 3.5.2.14(only 3.2 shown in Add/Remove Programs). I now want to upgrade from version 3.5.2.14 to version 4.0.

Is there any easy to follow documentation available that covers this. All I have is the installation document, and reading some of the posts relating to problems incountered during the upgrade on the forums has me concerned to say the least.

"normally" this should work, but take a full backup first.

Also - in Version 4.0 if you delete a computer from Active Directory is it now deleted in Lansweeper? (it would be great if it was!)

This is an option that you can enable or disable in version 4