This page describes how to add AirWatch as a scan target so Lansweeper can retrieve data from AirWatch devices.
Lansweeper can scan AirWatch devices including Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad), Chrome OS and Windows Phone mobile devices. Scanned data includes the device name, enrollment date, model, OS version, IMEI, serial number, installed applications, network details, user info, and more.
For more information about Lansweeper's various scan targets, see the Scanning Guide.
Add AirWatch as a scan target
- In your Lansweeper site, go to Scanning > Targets > Add scanning target.
- Choose the scan server to configure the target from the dropdown list.
- Under Select a target type, select AirWatch.
- Select Add target.
- Enter the following information:
- Name: Enter a name to identify the target. Must be unique to the installation and can not contain "<" or ">".
- Username: Enter a valid username. Must not contain / : ; , ? " < > | [ ] +.
- Password: Enter a password.
- Server URL: Enter the server URL.
- API key: Enter or paste the API key created in Generating the API key.
- Schedule: Create a scan schedule. Can be scheduled to run every few minutes, hours, daily, or weekly. It can also not be run on a schedule.
- Select Save and exit.
Scan AirWatch devices
If you do not want to wait for the scan to run as scheduled, you can trigger it immediately.
- In your Lansweeper site, go to Scanning > Targets > All targets.
- Find your AirWatch scan target, and select Scan.
View AirWatch assets
- In your Lansweeper site, go to Inventory > Asset types.
- Select your AirWatch device, which could be an Android, Chrome OS, iPhone, or Windows phone.
Was this post helpful? Leave a Kudo!
Did you have a similar issue and a different solution? Share your work in the comments below and help your fellow IT Heroes!
More questions? Browse our Quick Tech Solutions or Community Forum.
If you can't find what you're looking for, create a post in our Community Forum.