cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sysadmin day giveaway flyerSysadmin day giveaway flyer

In honor of National SysAdmin Day on 26th July 2024, we invite you to snap, share and score a big win!

To celebrate IT Pros who keep our networks secure and running smoothly, we want to hear about the little things that make your day better. This could be your favourite piece of tech, your trusty furry companion, or that perfect cup of coffee, share it with us for a chance to win amazing prizes!

How to Enter

1. Go to the Entry Page and click 'enter the contest'
  2. Add a title
  3. Add a photo of any of the following
    • Your favourite tech gadget and a brief description of how it makes your day brighter.

• Your furry sidekick, a pet who keeps you company and brings you joy.
    • Your favourite beverage and why it is your go to energy boost.

Good luck!

SysAdmin Day Giveaway - Prizes 

🏆Grand Prize: Winner gets to choose one item from the following options 

• Sansui 34-Inch Curved Gaming Monitor 
  • Amazon Link 
  • Retail Value: $259
  • VABSCE Night Vision Goggles
  • Amazon Link
  • Retail Value: $269.99
  • Cuisinart Single Serve Coffee Maker + Coffee Grinder
  • Amazon Link
  • Retail Value: $149

🎁Runner -up Prize: $200 gift card to your chosen tech store or pet store

Third place: Have coffee on us! $60 coffee voucher + Lansweeper SWAG

SysAdmin Day - Announcing the Winners

• Entries must be submitted by 24th July
  • Winners will be drawn and contacted by email on July 26th, 2024.Prizes will be shipped after this date.

About Lansweeper

Lansweeper is an IT Asset Management platform provider helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. Lansweeper helps customers minimize risks and optimize their IT assets by providing actionable insight into their technology assets at all times, offering trustworthy, valuable, and accurate insights about the state of users, devices, and software. What's New In Lansweeper 

11 Comments
Lugnuts
Engaged Sweeper

Wow, what a cool way to celebrate SysAdmin Day!

Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you! @Lugnuts 

skauffman
Engaged Sweeper

Is it too late to enter?

bobby123
Engaged Sweeper II

Today we saw the alert in Lansweeper to this contest but when we try to enter, the enter button does not work.  Why announce something that already has ended?

Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

@skauffman @bobby123 thanks for bringing this to my attention, there was a time zone error on the contest feature, I have since updated it. Please go ahead and add your entries the contest ends at midnight today.

bobby123
Engaged Sweeper II

Mercedes,

Thank you for your very fast response!  Do you know why only some posts show the attached picture whereas others, like mine, do not show the images?

Thanks

Bob

Chrisy1963
Engaged Sweeper

Hi,

I just want to make sure that you received my entry.

Thanks, Chrisy Mullins

skauffman
Engaged Sweeper

Mine wasn't showing either. I edited my post and inserted the picture rather than attach it to the post.

bobby123
Engaged Sweeper II

Someone went and fixed them all, thank you!

Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bobby123 that was me! @skauffman  that is correct! It seems like the thumbnail does not display when the image is attached so I re-inserted the image to make sure it displays correctly 😊

@Chrisy1963 submission received  https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/lansweeper-sysadmin-day-2024/groot-is-my-work-ride-and-die-most-...

MisterP2
Engaged Sweeper

I was handling a late work issue, but afterward, I tried to enter between 11 and midnight 7/24 CST - and saw the form was shut down. It looks like I was too late for my time zone. I'm disappointed I couldn't throw my hat into the ring, but there are some good entries. Good luck, everyone!

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now