→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TRAGAR
Engaged Sweeper II

I am running a package that includes a PowerShell script. This package removes an old antivirus program and installs a new one, then sends a pop-up when the upgrade has completed, followed by several reminders to reboot, culminating in a forced reboot after one hour. I am deploying this package around the world.

Starting Monday evening, October 14 at 8:00 p.m. EDT, I began deploying to one location. At 10:30 p.m. EDT, I began deploying to another. Then, on October 15 at 3:00 a.m. EDT, I started a 3rd deployment, and lastly, at 8:00 a.m. EDT, I started a 4th. 

I have noticed a few things. Each deployment's logs overwrite the previous deployment's logs. On Oct 15, just before 8:00 a.m. EDT, I noticed the Lansweeper Server CPU at 70% utilization. Since I set all deployments to retry for 12 hours, I assume this was because of retries. However, just after 8:00, which was just after my 4th deployment started, the CPU dropped to 5% utilization.

This made me wonder - does each deployment that starts kill the previous deployment? It appears so, since the logs do not show any retries from the previous deployment, only information from the current deployment, even though there should be retries every 15 minutes for 12 hours from the previous deployments.

0 REPLIES 0