cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rader
Champion Sweeper III
I routinely "Duplicate" tickets and some have documents attached to the old ticket. The new duplicated ticket brings the old documents into the new ticket.

How do I prevent this from happening or at least remove them once their attached to the new ticket?
1 REPLY 1
rader
Champion Sweeper III
So to clarify why I was looking for a solution to this, when I duplicate the ticket, it's a purchasing ticket, not a work ticket, but the same applies no matter the ticket type. I just happened to need that function for the routine monthly purchases that I track.

So, in case anyone else had the same questions without resolutions, I found that it can't be done AFTER the ticket is duplicated. However when you start the duplication process, you have the option to remove the prior attachments at the bottom of the duplication window. The ticket info can also be changes at this time. All you have to do is remember to remove the old attachment and make sure you "OPEN" the ticket, then save. Once that's done, you can open the newly duplicated ticket, make your changes and attach any new attachments and click the SEND button. Then you can close the ticket whenever you're done.

I hope this helps others looking at the same problem.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now