cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alulux
Engaged Sweeper III
Hello,
I found a script designed for the SCCM to write mapped network printers info into the registry (See attached picture)
Can I setup registry scanning in Lansweeper to scan a whole registry path, not only one specific value?

4 REPLIES 4
shAkz89
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,
now this solutions is available?

Thanks for the support
Steahlty
Engaged Sweeper
It would be good, if the whole registry could be scanned.
The scanned registry then can be displayed like the informations under Active Directory in treeview, so the user can browse it. And a nice featrue would be the ability to search in the registry.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Steahlty wrote:
It would be good, if the whole registry could be scanned.
The scanned registry then can be displayed like the informations under Active Directory in treeview, so the user can browse it. And a nice featrue would be the ability to search in the registry.

I'm not sure whether this will be built into Lansweeper. You indicated in another thread that this is not an option for you, but you could potentially create a deployment package to search the registry, export certain keys and print the results to a file.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
No, this is not currently possible unfortunately. This feature is on our customer wish list, but we do not have a release date for it. At the moment, you can only submit *specific* registry values for registry scanning. More info on registry scanning can be found in this knowledge base article.

I'm not sure which specific data you're trying to retrieve, but Lansweeper does scan a Windows computer's installed printers. This information is listed in the Config\Devices\Printer section of Windows computer webpages and stored in the tblPrinters database table. Network printers that have SNMP enabled can be scanned as separate assets as well, by following these instructions.