cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rui_real
Engaged Sweeper
Hello, so i bought 2 teamviewer license, and i add it to lansweeper license manager. As teamviewer is a one payment time, and it is by tech, this means that doesn't matter how many machines is teamviewer installed, lansweeper doesn't count correctly. Lansweeper scan all amchines indicating that i have XX missing licenses. How can i change that just for lansweeper count the correct number?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The license compliance module currently only supports per-machine licensing. We are planning to greatly extend its functionality in the future (i.e. adding per-user-licenses), but there is no release date yet.

You might enter your Teamviewer license orders with a high "# licenses" (i.e. 1000), so it won't get displayed as missing license in your compliance report.

In general, this KB article explains how to use the current license compliance module.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The license compliance module currently only supports per-machine licensing. We are planning to greatly extend its functionality in the future (i.e. adding per-user-licenses), but there is no release date yet.

You might enter your Teamviewer license orders with a high "# licenses" (i.e. 1000), so it won't get displayed as missing license in your compliance report.

In general, this KB article explains how to use the current license compliance module.