General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! History tab sluggish

We have noticed that when you choose a end users device and then clicking on the history tab it can take 3-5 minutes to open. I noticed that the cpu usage on the server is high 80-95 percent during this time causing this issue. Once the CPU drops dow...

mike1013 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! error updating ip locations

I'm getting this error when updating or deleting any IP / Range location. Any ideas how I can correct this? Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an e...

Lansweeper error.png

Resolved! Thinking of using Lansweeper cloud

I am thinking about switching from the lansweeper local web UI to the lansweeper cloud, but I am just curious about how the lansweeper cloud connects to a server to sync all of the data. I don't have to create a DMZ or punch a hole through our firewa...

JIRA integration for Lansweeper, AVAILABLE NOW

all Jira issues can now be auto-enriched with Lansweeper asset data.Download the App from https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1229828/lansweeper-app-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overviewIf you like it, please leave us a good review in the Atlassian ...

Casslloyd by Lansweeper Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! clarify snmp importer function

Being a LS newbie i seem to have a steep learning curve in front of me.   running version 10.xx, it is not clear to me what the snmp importer actually does ! does it literally import the mibs / structure into the LS db and uses that while scanning or...

TK_AT_HBK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos