cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
solutioncenter
Engaged Sweeper
So ive followed the examples given here and created a report / query to see the status of NOD32 here's the sql code below, I keep forcing scans and viewing the table and all values are null anyone have any ideas? Do spaces matter when scanning for files? ive set all days to zero so it always scans thx!

' This is a sample report that checks all computers if they have the latest version of NOD32 Anti-Virus
' The file that we need to check : %programfiles%\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\egui.exe

' Create the query to check for the latest version
' the latest version of our software is 3.0.642.0

CREATE VIEW dbo.web30repnotlatestnod32
AS
SELECT TOP 100 PERCENT dbo.tblComputers.Computername AS Computer, dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Description, dbo.tblFileVersions.FileVersion, dbo.tblFileVersions.FileDescription, dbo.tblFileVersions.Filesize, dbo.tblFileVersions.Lastchanged
FROM dbo.tblComputers INNER JOIN
dbo.tblOperatingsystem ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Computername LEFT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblFileVersions ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblFileVersions.Computername
WHERE (dbo.tblFileVersions.FilePathfull LIKE '%egui%') AND (NOT (dbo.tblFileVersions.FileVersion LIKE '3.0.642.0'))
ORDER BY dbo.tblComputers.Computername

GO

'Add the view to the reports table

INSERT INTO [tsysreports] ([Reportquery],[Reporttitle]) VALUES ('web30repnotlatestnod32','Not the latest NOD32 Anti-Virus version')

GO

' Add the file that we need to scan to the tsysfiles table
' you can do the same from the GUI interface

INSERT INTO dbo.TsysFiles
(Searchfile, Enabled)
VALUES ('%programfiles%\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\egui.exe', 1)

GO
2 REPLIES 2
solutioncenter
Engaged Sweeper
Well I got it working it seems that this

%programfiles%\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\egui.exe

doesnt work, I look @ the table where the File Info is stored and it doesnt add the new values, but if I do this

c$\program files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\egui.exe

it works fine and the table gets populated with the version info for the file im looking for. By forcing scans I mean that I start/stop the LS service to have it start over

thx!
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
What do you mean by :
I keep forcing scans and viewing the table and all values are null anyone have any ideas?