Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

asp pages

when i try to view the asp pages i get this errorParser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appro...

Antwone by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow clients

I have a number of clients at a remote site that are not being added to the database.I believe the problem is the slow network link to them. A ping to the LanSweeper servercan take as long as a second and a half from that subnet. This will change in ...

waverlyr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

meaning of error messages

hello,I would like some guidance about the error messages that could be found in the error log, like:The network path was not found.Provider load failure many PCs are registering such error in (randomly?) different providers section.Being many of the...

spino by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

no information displayed

helloI am missing a number of information about many pcs in my domain, even not the OS an system.A small amount of the pcs, belonging to the same domain, are correctly reporting those information instead.lasweeper is running as domain admin.any sugge...

spino by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RPC server is unavailable.

Hi,First, let me say that Lansweeper is an excellent bit of software. I have it running successfully in my 100-client AD domain, however it doesn't seem to be working for a few clients.In the Server Errorlog, I get the following messages:"010 01/03/2...

zcapr17 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about installing the server

Hi,When i start my lsconsole.exe, i can find in my log the following thing in Errorlog.txt2005-03-01 12:12:59 The '1' character, hexadecimal value 0x31, cannot begin with a name. Line 4, position 74. (C:\Lansweeeper\Server\LSConsole.exe.config line 4...

nissehult by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install help

I'm having trouble getting lsconsole.exe to connect to my msde2000 database. I'm a newbie when it comes to sql but I can see the database and tables from another SQL 2000 server on my lan. When I run lsconsole I find "03/02/2005 1:21:04 PM SQL Server...